Well, if you want to turn on the safe mode on Realme 1, then it is quite is easy. Yes! Here we will guide on how to turn on the safe mode on Realme 1 using this simple hack.
Why we need safe mode? If we encounter any issue with the Realme 1 device and need to troubleshoot which apps are causing an issue, then this trick will be useful. You can simply boot into Safe mode and remove the latest apps which may be the culprit to your Realme 1. In safe mode, OS will load without any third-party apps so that you can easily remove any unwanted apps or adware.
Steps to boot into Safe mode on Realme 1
Here are two methods to boot your Realme 1 into safe mode.
- Want to enter Safe mode? then press and hold the Power key.
- Now you will see some option, there choose the power off and hold it
- A new menu will appear, tap on Reboot into Safe mode
- Confirm by pressing on OK
- That’s it! You have rebooted into Safe mode on Realme 1.
- First, turn off your Realme 1.
- Now press and hold the Power key to boot up your device.
- When you see the Realme animated logo, press and hold the Volume down key.
- When you see the lock screen, a small text with Safe mode will be displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- To boot your device in normal mode again restart your device.