Well, if you want to turn on the safe mode on Samsung Galaxy M30, then it is quite is easy. Yes! Here we will guide on how to turn on the safe mode on Galaxy M30 using this simple hack.
Why we need safe mode? If we encounter any issue with the Galaxy M30 device and need to troubleshoot which apps are causing an issue, then this trick will be useful. You can simply boot into Safe mode and remove the latest apps which may be the culprit to your Galaxy M30. In safe mode, OS will load without any third-party apps so that you can easily remove any unwanted apps or adware.
Steps to boot into Safe mode on Samsung Galaxy M30
- First, turn off your Galaxy M30.
- Now press and hold the Power key to boot up your device.
- When you see the Samsung animated logo, press and hold the Volume down key.
- When you see the lock screen, a small text with Safe mode will be displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- To boot your device in normal mode again restart your device.