If you want to Change Language on Realme 1, follow this guide completely. Most of the people buy a new smartphone from any e-commerce site or China-specific site or else due to chipset variants or lower price tags than their current region. Therefore, you can find that those devices are running on Chinese or Russian language by default. If you’re using the Realme 1 and looking for the guide to change the language via Settings, then this article is for you.
Android devices support multiple languages that can be useful for people who know multiple languages. Now, if you don’t know the language of any other country then it will be quite difficult to access or use the smartphone or set up a new device until you set the language to English or any of your preferred language. You can check out the steps below.
Steps to Change Language on Realme 1
- Go to the App Drawer > tap on the Settings menu.
- Open the Language & Region > Select Language which you want to use.
- That’s it.
If the language and region cannot be changed on your Realme 1, or your phone doesn’t display as you selected then, follow these steps:
- Restart your Realme 1.
- Detect and update your phone system to .
- Your data first, then reset your Realme 1 to factory settings
We hope now you’ve changed the language on your device easily. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Realme 1 Specifications
Realme 1 comes a 6 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device packs 32/64/128GB internal storage and 3/4/6GB of RAM. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13MP and front 8MP for selfies. The Realme 1 backed by a Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery.
- How to boot into Safe mode on Realme 1
- How to take a screenshot on Realme 1
- How to Reset Network Settings on Realme 1
- How to Reset Camera on Realme 1 [Restore back to default Setting]
- How to Clear app data on Realme 1 [Clear data and cache]
- How to enter recovery mode on Realme 1
- How to Wipe Cache partition on Realme 1
- How to Hard Reset on Realme 1 [Restore Factory Settings]