Software updates are useful and necessary things for each and every smartphone to run the latest firmware version, updated patch, and improvements. If your device isn’t updated for a quite time, the apps start stuttering and your device performance will go down as well. Here we will share with you the simple steps on How to Check Software Updates on the Realme 1 device.
If you’re a Realme 1 user and facing any kind of software or performance issues as we’ve mentioned above, you should check for the software update on your handset. The network dropping issue, app force closes, battery draining is one of the results of outdated firmware. So, it’s better to check for OTA updates on your phone.
Steps to Check Software Update on Realme 1
Just follow the simple steps to check the latest software update on your Realme 1 with screenshots below.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device from the notification panel or via app drawer.
- Next, scroll down and tap on Software updates menu.
- It will automatically check for OTA updates and let you confirm whether a new update is available or not.
- If available, tap on the download and follow the on-screen prompts in order to install the update.
- After the installation process, your device will reboot into the new system.
- Have some patience, it will take some time.
Update with SD Card (Recovery Update).
Update with SD card is mainly used if the phone freezes at a certain interface or realme logo, or can’t boot but can get into Recovery Mode.
1. Go to realme Official website > Goto Support > Software Updates , download the firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems) .
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Click and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, press [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We hope this easy software update guide was helpful to you and now you can update your device by following the same steps in the future.
Realme 1 Specifications
Realme 1 comes a 6 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device packs 32/64/128GB internal storage and 3/4/6GB of RAM. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13MP and front 8MP for selfies. The Realme 1 backed by a Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery.
- How to Change Language on Realme 1
- How to boot into Safe mode on Realme 1
- How to take a screenshot on Realme 1
- How to Reset Network Settings on Realme 1
- How to Reset Camera on Realme 1 [Restore back to default Setting]
- How to Clear app data on Realme 1 [Clear data and cache]
- How to enter recovery mode on Realme 1
- How to Wipe Cache partition on Realme 1
- How to Hard Reset on Realme 1 [Restore Factory Settings]