Software updates are useful and necessary things for each and every smartphone to run the latest firmware version, updated patch, and improvements. If your device isn’t updated for a quite time, the apps start stuttering and your device performance will go down as well. Here we will share with you the simple steps on How to Check Software Updates on the Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 device.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 user and facing any kind of software or performance issues as we’ve mentioned above, you should check for the software update on your handset. The network dropping issue, app force closes, battery draining is one of the results of outdated firmware. So, it’s better to check for OTA updates on your phone.
Steps to Check Software Update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017
Just follow the simple steps to check the latest software update on your Galaxy A5 2017 with screenshots below.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device from the notification panel or via app drawer.
- Next, scroll down to About Phone option and tap on it.
- Tap on the Software update.
- It will automatically check for OTA updates and let you confirm whether a new update is available or not.
- If available, tap on the download and follow the on-screen prompts in order to install the update.
- After the installation process, your device will reboot into the new system.
- Have some patience, it will take some time.
We hope this easy software update guide was helpful to you and now you can update your device by following the same steps in the future.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 2017 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 comes with a 5.2-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 is powered by a Exynos 7880 chipset coupled with 3 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32/64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A5 2017 rear camera 16MP camera and for selfie 16MP front Camera, Backed by 3000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.