Software updates are useful and necessary things for each and every smartphone to run the latest firmware version, updated patch, and improvements. If your device isn’t updated for a quite time, the apps start stuttering and your device performance will go down as well. Here we will share with you the simple steps on How to Check Software Updates on the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus device.
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus user and facing any kind of software or performance issues as we’ve mentioned above, you should check for the software update on your handset. The network dropping issue, app force closes, battery draining is one of the results of outdated firmware. So, it’s better to check for OTA updates on your phone.
Steps to Check Software Update on Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus
Just follow the simple steps to check the latest software update on your Galaxy Note10 Plus with screenshots below.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device from the notification panel or via app drawer.
- Next, scroll down to About Phone option and tap on it.
- Tap on the Software update.
- It will automatically check for OTA updates and let you confirm whether a new update is available or not.
- If available, tap on the download and follow the on-screen prompts in order to install the update.
- After the installation process, your device will reboot into the new system.
- Have some patience, it will take some time.
We hope this easy software update guide was helpful to you and now you can update your device by following the same steps in the future.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Plus SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus comes with a 6.8-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus is powered by a Exynos 9825 and Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 12 GB of RAM. This device packs a 256/512 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Note10 Plus rear Quad camera 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + TOF 3D VGA camera and for selfie 10MP front camera, Backed by 4300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor under display.