To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Realme 1 into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery.
Steps to boot recovery mode on Realme 1
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume down and power key together for few seconds until you see the Realme logo.
- Once the Realme logo appears, release all the keys.
- Realme 1 will boot into recovery mode.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Realme 1
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Realme 1 into recovery mode.
Realme 1 Specifications
Realme 1 comes a 6 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device packs 32/64/128GB internal storage and 3/4/6GB of RAM. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13MP and front 8MP for selfies. The Realme 1 backed by a Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery.