To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy C7 Pro into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up and the power buttons altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 Pro SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a 5.7-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 chipset coupled with 4 GB of RAM. This device packs a 64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy C7 Pro rear camera 16MP camera and for selfie 16MP front Camera, Backed by 3300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.