To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy Grand Prime Plus into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up and the power buttons altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus is powered by a Mediatek MT6737T chipset coupled with 1.5 GB of RAM. This device packs a 8 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Grand Prime Plus rear camera 8MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 2600 mAh battery.