To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy J3 Emerge into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up and the power buttons altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Emerge SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset coupled with 1.5 GB of RAM. This device packs a 16 GB of internal storage. Galaxy J3 Emerge rear camera 5MP camera and for selfie 2MP front Camera, Backed by 2600 mAh battery.