To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy Note10 Plus into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up and the power buttons altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 Plus SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus comes with a 6.8-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus is powered by a Exynos 9825 and Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 12 GB of RAM. This device packs a 256/512 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Note10 Plus rear Quad camera 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + TOF 3D VGA camera and for selfie 10MP front camera, Backed by 4300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor under display.