To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy Note9 into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery.
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.goo
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up, Bixby and the power button altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy Note9
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy Note9 into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note9 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The Galaxy Note 9 packs two types of chipsets. The global variant comes with Exynos 9810 Octa and Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 for USA/China variant. The device packs 128/512GB internal storage and 6/8GB of RAM. The Galaxy Note 9 sports a Dual Camera of 12MP + 12MP Rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Backed 4000 mAh capacity battery powering this device. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 also has fingerprint sensor on the back.