To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy S10 Lite into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery.
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.goo
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up, Bixby and the power button altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Lite SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has a 5.8-inch display with 1440 x 2960 pixels display resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will have 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512 GB via a microSD card slot. The Camera on Galaxy S10 Lite sports Triple 48MP + 12MP + 5MP rear camera with Dual Pixel PDAF, LED flash, auto-HDR, and panorama and 32MP selfie camera. The phone will run on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, and will be powered by Exynos/Qualcomm SoC and backed by 4370 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy S8 also has a fingerprint sensor under display.