To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy S10 Plus into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery.
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.goo
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up, Bixby and the power button altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Plus SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus comes with 6.4 inches dynamic AMOLED display of 1440 x 3040 pixels resolution. It’s comes in two chipset variants of Exynos 9820 8 nm and Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus runs Android 9.0 Pie under One UI, It packs 8/12GB of RAM with 128/512 GB and 1TB and up to 1 TB of storage. In the camera section, it packs a triple lens of 12 MP + 12 MP+ 16 MP Camera. The battery comes packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor under display.