Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge has launched in January 2017. If you are here, then probably you want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge. If yes, then you are in the right place. Here we will guide on how to restore your Galaxy J3 Emerge back to stock setting/Factory setting.
In the long run, smartphones do seem to act weird and popup a lot of issues that frustrate users. For those who spend a huge amount in buying these devices can get scared due to the small issues. But in most cases, there is nothing much to worry about as the issues might be arising because of some minor glitches. Not understanding this, many users spend a lot of money again on repairing such small problems with the smartphone.
Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
Hard reset is a golden ticket to get a solution for the majority of minor issues with the Galaxy J3 Emerge even though they seem to you like they are major. Basically hard reset means rolling back your Galaxy J3 Emerge into a fresh start. After a hard reset, your smartphone will look fresher like you just unboxed it. Hard resetting is something you should do occasionally to avoid any weird issues from arising unwantedly. So doesn’t matter what the issue you are facing try hard resetting before reaching out to a technician for help. But remember to always backup all your important data before performing a hard reset. There are two methods to hard reset, one is via recovery and another via a software setting.
Hard Reset via Recovery
The steps to hard reset, Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is given below.
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up and the power button altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- Select wipe data/factory reset option
- Confirm the selection by selecting the Yes option
- Once the reset is finished select the reboot system now option
Hard Reset via Software Setting [Factory Reset]
- Go to Settings on your Galaxy J3 Emerge
- Click on General Management
- Select Reset and Factory data reset option
- Tap on the Reset option and confirm by tapping delete all.
- Galaxy J3 Emerge will now reboot. Wait for a few seconds.
- That’s it! You have successfully restored your device.
I hope this guide was useful. If it is, then please share it to others.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Emerge SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset coupled with 1.5 GB of RAM. This device packs a 16 GB of internal storage. Galaxy J3 Emerge rear camera 5MP camera and for selfie 2MP front Camera, Backed by 2600 mAh battery.