Want to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Phone like a pro ? then you are at the right place. In this tutorial, we will help you to install Stock ROM Using ODIN On Any Samsung Phone. This guide is for Android Powered Samsung smartphone only. Using this guide you can install Stock ROM very easily. This guide will be helpful to those who are looking to fix their phone from Soft brick and hard brick. Yes, you can always get the relief by learning this tutorial to flash stock ROM using ODIN on your Samsung phone.
This guide is very easy to follow. We have attached the image with the guide given below to make you learn accurately without any handy expert help. You can use this guide to downgrade and upgrade your device to any new version released to your phone.
How To Install Stock ROM Using ODIN On Any Samsung Phone
To flash any Stock Firmware, first of all you need to download the full firmware from our Samsung Firmware base. Download now and then you can follow this guide. Remember this guide requires PC or Laptop, ODIN software and also USB Cable and drivers installed.
Follow the below full guide. Before doing any procedure, its always better to read carefully instead of skipping the steps.
Now download the below application and drivers, Install both on your PC/Laptop.
Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
Download and Install ODIN software : CLICK HERE
Step by Step Guide to Flash Stock Firmware On Any Samsung Smartphone Using ODIN
- First of all Download and install the above given file, Once you are done, make sure you have the complete stock ROM file on your PC/Laptop
- You need to enable the USB Debugging on your phone
- To Enable the USB Debugging, activate developer option,. To do so, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is enabled, Now Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN.exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now you need to Reboot your Phone into Download Mode.
- So First Turn off your device completely-> now press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons simultaneously until you the download mode.
- You can now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables. (Make sure your USB is working from the 6th Step)
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin (If you see something like the below image, then it means USB is working perfectly)
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Make sure the re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- That’s it, Now Click the START button, sit back and relax for few minutes until you see a message pass. If everything has gone as planned, you should be able to see a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED.”. Once you see PASS or RESET, then you can remove USB Cable from your phone. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not remove or operate on your device until the flashing process in shown to be completed.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on your device. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock ROM Using ODIN On Any Samsung Phone.