Want to reset network settings on your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the network settings on Galaxy S9 Plus into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better reception on our phone, we will try to change the network option for the sim connection under the network menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby abruptly lost its connectivity, or the Internet may not work properly. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the network settings.
You can fix the internet, Bluetooth or even WiFi connectivity issue by resetting the network settings. So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the network setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Network Settings on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
If you’re finding difficulties to connect Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or network connectivity on your Galaxy S9 Plus device, your first option is to reboot your device. Sometime reboot will fix this problem, if not turn off the data, WiFi or Bluetooth respectively to fix any of this issue. But if this is not enough, it is possible to reset all the network settings to their defaults.
- Go into Settings.
- Now tap on General management.
- Touch Reset.
- Touch Reset network settings.
- Tap on RESET SETTINGS.
- Now confirm by tapping on RESET SETTINGS. Once you tap RESET SETTINGS, this action can’t be undone.
- This way you can fix the common Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other network settings back to factory default on Galaxy S9 Plus.
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy S9 Plus: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy S9 Plus Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy S9 Plus: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy S9 Plus and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy S9 Plus: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus comes a 6.2 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The device packs 64/128/256GB internal storage and 6GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. It is powered by 4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm). The camera on this device sports a dual camera 12 MP + 12 MP with an aperture f/1.5/2.4 and a 8 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus runs Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has a back mounted fingerprint sensor.