Now June Security Patch Update is available to Download and Install on Galaxy J3. The update comes with build number J327UUEU1AQF1 which upgrades the OS on Galaxy J3 to June Security Patch. This ROM is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung rolled J327UUEU1AQF1 June Security Patch update based on Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy J3. The update is sent via OTA (Over the Air) and will get to your phone anytime soon. You can check for the update manually on your phone by opening Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
Download Install J327UUEU1AQF1 June Security Nougat For Galaxy J3
If you have not received any notification, then don’t panic. The update is sent in a phase-wise manner, which means it June take a couple of days or weeks to reach your phone.
In Case if you have the update of June Security Patch build J327UUEU1AQF1, then press the download button to upgrade. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J3 to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below step by step guide. Please read the steps carefully before flashing the firmware on Samsung Galaxy J3.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 J327U
Well, if you can’t wait and want to upgrade to latest security build, then well this guide is for you.
In this tutorial, we will guide to flash the J327UUEU1AQF1 June Security Nougat For Galaxy J3.
Did you know? You can also upgrade to the latest version of J327UUEU1AQF1 on Galaxy J3 using Samsung Kies Software. Here is How you can upgrade: Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update J327UUEU1AQF1 on Galaxy J3 J327U.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- By flashing Stock Firmware you can unbrick your device
- Stock Firmware can fix the boot loop problem
- You can upgrade or downgrade to any Stock firmware you want.
- Did you root? you can unroot your device using Stock Firmware.
- You can reset your phone to complete out of box stock ROM.
- Have software problems, you can flash any new stock firmware release to solve the issues.
Required Files and Downloads:
- Install Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- You need to install SamsungUSB Drivers on your PC/Laptop: CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
What is Stock ROM and Custom ROM? Find here for more about Stock ROM and Custom ROM.
- To Flash via ODIN, you need PC/Laptop running Windows.
- Charge your phone to 50% before flashing any firmware.
- You can flash this over Custom and Stock ROM.
- Before flashing, take a full backup of your phone.
- Download all the files before doing anything wrong. You should also download and install the required files and drivers.
- Make sure to read the instructions carefully before flashing the firmware. We recommend to read it twice and understand it. Follow steps one by one to flash the Stock Firmware successfully.
Wewillguide.com and our staff are not responsible if you brick or damage your phone. So don’t blame us for your fault.
I hope you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Galaxy J3 using the above guide, If any queries or doubt please leave a comment here. Appreciate your feedback too.