To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy S8 into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery.
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.goo
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up, Bixby and the power button altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S8
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy S8 into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and runs on Adreno 540 Graphics. The smartphone comes with 64GB of internal memory and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Camera on S8 sports 12MP rear camera and 8MP front facing for selfie lovers. The smartphone runs out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by 3000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy S8 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.