To perform most of the tasks like factory reset, clear cache partition, remove pattern lock, resolve boot loop problem, the screen of death issue, lag, install custom ROM and flash mods. Yes, you need recovery to do all this task. There are two types of recovery. Custom and Stock. Stock Recovery will be limited to wipe cache, reset and apply update whereas custom Recovery is very useful in flashing custom ROM, installing mods, flashing kernel and many more.
Here in this guide, we will share how we can reboot your Galaxy S9 Plus into recovery mode. The procedure is same to boot the custom and stock recovery.
Steps to boot recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Firstly press and hold the power button of the device to turn it off.goo
- Once the device is completely turned off press and hold the volume up, Bixby and the power button altogether for few seconds until you see the Samsung logo.
- Once the Samsung logo appears, release all the keys.
- Wait until the Android robot logo appears, tap on the screen once it appears.
- Now you are on the recovery mode use Volume keys to scroll through options and power key to select
- That’s it! You have entered recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
I hope this guide is useful to boot your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus into recovery mode.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S9 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus comes a 6.2 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The device packs 64/128/256GB internal storage and 6GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. It is powered by 4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm). The camera on this device sports a dual camera 12 MP + 12 MP with an aperture f/1.5/2.4 and a 8 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus runs Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has a back mounted fingerprint sensor.