Want to reset camera settings on your Realme 1? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Realme 1 into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better picture, we will also try to change the default camera options under the camera menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby we will greet the camera with some error messages like “Can’t Connect to Camera Error in Android“, or camera failed error. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the camera settings.
So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the camera setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Camera on Realme 1
- Open the Settings in your Realme 1.
- Tap on App Management
- Look for Camera app and open it
- Now in the menu, clear its data and cache
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
To use any third party camera app: Go to [Settings] > [Security] > [Permissions]. Click [Apps], click the third-party camera app you want to use, and then allow it to use camera.
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Realme 1: You can just clear app data from the Realme 1 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Realme 1.
- Clear Cache Partition on Realme 1: You can wipe the cache partition on your Realme 1 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Realme 1: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
Realme 1 Specifications
Realme 1 comes a 6 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device packs 32/64/128GB internal storage and 3/4/6GB of RAM. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13MP and front 8MP for selfies. The Realme 1 backed by a Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery.