Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy A10? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy A10 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A10
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A10: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A10 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A10.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A10: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A10 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A10: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A10 comes with a 6.2-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A10 is powered by a Exynos 7884 chipset coupled with 2/4 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A10 rear camera 13MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 3400 mAh battery.