Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy A2 Core into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A2 Core: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A2 Core Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A2 Core.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A2 Core: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A2 Core and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A2 Core: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is powered by a Exynos 7870 Octa chipset coupled with 1 GB of RAM. This device packs a 8/16 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A2 Core rear camera 5MP camera and for selfie 5MP front camera, Backed by 2600 mAh battery.