Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy A20e? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy A20e into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A20e
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A20e: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A20e Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A20e.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A20e: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A20e and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A20e: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A20e SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A20e comes with a 5.8-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A20e is powered by a Exynos 7884 chipset coupled with 3 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A20e rear Dual camera 13MP + 5MP camera and for selfie 8MP front Camera, Backed by 3000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A20e also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.