Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy A30? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy A30 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A30
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A30: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A30 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A30.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A30: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A30 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A30: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A30 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A30 comes with a 6.4-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A30 is powered by a Exynos 7904 chipset coupled with 3/4 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32/64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A30 rear Dual camera 16MP + 5MP camera and for selfie 16MP front Camera, Backed by 4000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A30 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.