Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy A6s? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy A6s into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A6s
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A6s: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A6s Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A6s.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A6s: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A6s and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A6s: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A6s SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A6s comes with a 6-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A6s is powered by a Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset coupled with 6 GB of RAM. This device packs a 64/128 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A6s rear Dual camera 12MP + 5MP camera and for selfie 12MP front Camera, Backed by 3300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A6s also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.