Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy A70s? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy A70s into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better picture, we will also try to change the default camera options under the camera menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby we will greet the camera with some error messages like “Can’t Connect to Camera Error in Android“, or camera failed error. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the camera settings.
So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the camera setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A70s: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A70s Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A70s.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A70s: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A70s and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A70s: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A70s SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A70s comes with a 6.7-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A70s is powered by a Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset coupled with 6/8 GB of RAM. This device packs a 128 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A70s rear Triple camera 64MP + 8MP + 5MP and for selfie 32MP front camera, Backed by 4500mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A70s also has a fingerprint sensor under display.