Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy A8s? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy A8s into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A8s: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A8s Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A8s.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A8s: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A8s and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A8s: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A8s SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A8s comes with a 6.4-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A8s is powered by a Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 chipset coupled with 6/8 GB of RAM. This device packs a 128 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A8s rear Triple camera 24MP + 10MP + 5MP camera and for selfie 24MP front Camera, Backed by 3400 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A8s also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.