Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy C7 2017? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy C7 2017 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy C7 2017
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy C7 2017: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy C7 2017 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy C7 2017.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy C7 2017: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy C7 2017 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy C7 2017: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy C7 2017 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 is powered by a Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32 GB of internal storage. Galaxy C7 2017 rear Dual camera 13MP + 5MP camera and for selfie 16MP front Camera, Backed by 3000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy C7 2017 also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.