Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy C9 Pro into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy C9 Pro: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy C9 Pro Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy C9 Pro: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy C9 Pro and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy C9 Pro: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with a 6-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 chipset coupled with 6 GB of RAM. This device packs a 64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy C9 Pro rear camera 16MP camera and for selfie 16MP front Camera, Backed by 4000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.