Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Folder2? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Folder2 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Folder2
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Folder2: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Folder2 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Folder2.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Folder2: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Folder2 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Folder2: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Folder2 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Folder2 comes with a 3.8-inch touchscreen display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Folder2 is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM. This device packs a 16 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Folder2 rear camera 8MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 1950 mAh battery.