Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy J2 2017? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy J2 2017 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy J2 2017
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy J2 2017: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy J2 2017 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy J2 2017.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy J2 2017: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy J2 2017 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy J2 2017: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 2017 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 comes with a 4.7-inch touchscreen display resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 is powered by a Exynos 3475 Quad 28 nm chipset coupled with 1 GB of RAM. This device packs a 8 GB of internal storage. Galaxy J2 2017 rear camera 5MP camera and for selfie 2MP front Camera, Backed by 2000 mAh battery.