Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy J3 Emerge into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy J3 Emerge: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy J3 Emerge Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy J3 Emerge.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy J3 Emerge: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy J3 Emerge and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy J3 Emerge: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Emerge SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset coupled with 1.5 GB of RAM. This device packs a 16 GB of internal storage. Galaxy J3 Emerge rear camera 5MP camera and for selfie 2MP front Camera, Backed by 2600 mAh battery.