Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy J4? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy J4 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy J4
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy J4: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy J4 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy J4.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy J4: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy J4 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy J4: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J4 is powered by a Exynos 7570 Quad chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM. This device packs a 16/32 GB of internal storage. Galaxy J4 rear camera 13MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 3000 mAh battery.