Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy J7 2018? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy J7 2018 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy J7 2018
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy J7 2018: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy J7 2018 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy J7 2018.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy J7 2018: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy J7 2018 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy J7 2018: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2018 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J7 2018 is powered by a Exynos 7870 Octa chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM. This device packs a 16/32 GB of internal storage. Galaxy J7 2018 rear camera 8MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 3300 mAh battery.