Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy J7 Pro into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy J7 Pro: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy J7 Pro Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy J7 Pro: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy J7 Pro and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy J7 Pro: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 Pro SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is powered by a Exynos 7870 Octa 14 nm chipset coupled with 3 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32/64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy J7 Pro rear camera 13MP camera and for selfie 13MP front Camera, Backed by 3600 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.