Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy M40? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy M40 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy M40
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy M40: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy M40 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy M40.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy M40: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy M40 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy M40: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy M40 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy M40 comes with a 6.3-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Samsung Galaxy M40 is powered by a Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset coupled with 4/6 GB of RAM. This device packs a 64/128 GB of internal storage. Galaxy M40 rear Triple camera 32MP + 8MP + 5MP camera and for selfie 16MP front camera, Backed by 3500 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy M40 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.