Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note FE? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Note FE into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note FE
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Note FE: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Note FE Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Note FE.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Note FE: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Note FE and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Note FE: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note FE SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note FE comes with a 5.7-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note FE is powered by a Exynos 8890 Octa 14 nm chipset coupled with 4 GB of RAM. This device packs a 64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Note FE rear camera 12MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 3200 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note FE also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.