Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note7? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Note7 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note7
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Note7: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Note7 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Note7.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Note7: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Note7 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Note7: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note7 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note7 comes with a 5.7-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note7 is powered by a Exynos 8890 Octa 14 nm chipset coupled with 4 GB of RAM. This device packs a 64 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Note7 rear camera 12MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 3500 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note7 also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.