Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note8? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Note8 into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better picture, we will also try to change the default camera options under the camera menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby we will greet the camera with some error messages like “Can’t Connect to Camera Error in Android“, or camera failed error. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the camera settings.
So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the camera setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Note8: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Note8 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Note8.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Note8: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Note8 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Note8: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note8 has a 6.3-inch display Super AMOLED with 1440 x 2960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Note8 will have 6GB RAM and 64/128/256GB internal memory expandable up to 1 TB via a microSD card slot. The Camera on Galaxy Note8 sports Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera and panorama and 8MP selfie camera. The phone will run on Android 7.1.1 out of the box, and will be powered by Exynos 8895 10 nm/Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 10 nm and backed by 3300 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy S8 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.