Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note9? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Note9 into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better picture, we will also try to change the default camera options under the camera menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby we will greet the camera with some error messages like “Can’t Connect to Camera Error in Android“, or camera failed error. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the camera settings.
So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the camera setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Note9: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Note9 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Note9.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Note9: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Note9 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Note9: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note9 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. The Galaxy Note 9 packs two types of chipsets. The global variant comes with Exynos 9810 Octa and Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 for USA/China variant. The device packs 128/512GB internal storage and 6/8GB of RAM. The Galaxy Note 9 sports a Dual Camera of 12MP + 12MP Rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Backed 4000 mAh capacity battery powering this device. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 also has fingerprint sensor on the back.