Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy S10 Plus into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better picture, we will also try to change the default camera options under the camera menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby we will greet the camera with some error messages like “Can’t Connect to Camera Error in Android“, or camera failed error. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the camera settings.
So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the camera setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy S10 Plus: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy S10 Plus Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy S10 Plus: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy S10 Plus and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy S10 Plus: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S10 Plus SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus comes with 6.4 inches dynamic AMOLED display of 1440 x 3040 pixels resolution. It’s comes in two chipset variants of Exynos 9820 8 nm and Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus runs Android 9.0 Pie under One UI, It packs 8/12GB of RAM with 128/512 GB and 1TB and up to 1 TB of storage. In the camera section, it packs a triple lens of 12 MP + 12 MP+ 16 MP Camera. The battery comes packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor under display.