Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy S10e? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy S10e into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better picture, we will also try to change the default camera options under the camera menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby we will greet the camera with some error messages like “Can’t Connect to Camera Error in Android“, or camera failed error. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the camera settings.
So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the camera setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy S10e: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy S10e Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy S10e.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy S10e: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy S10e and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy S10e: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S10e SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S10e comes with 5.8 inches dynamic AMOLED display of 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution. It’s comes in two chipset variants of Exynos 9820 8 nm and Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 7 nm. Samsung Galaxy S10e runs Android 9.0 Pie under One UI, It packs 6/8GB of RAM with 128/256 GB and up to 1 TB of storage. In the camera section, it packs a Dual lens of 12 MP + 16 MP rear Camera and for selfie 10 MP. The battery comes packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the side.