Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy S8? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy S8 into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better picture, we will also try to change the default camera options under the camera menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby we will greet the camera with some error messages like “Can’t Connect to Camera Error in Android“, or camera failed error. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the camera settings.
So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the camera setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy S8: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy S8 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy S8.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy S8: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy S8 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy S8: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and runs on Adreno 540 Graphics. The smartphone comes with 64GB of internal memory and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Camera on S8 sports 12MP rear camera and 8MP front facing for selfie lovers. The smartphone runs out of box with Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by 3000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy S8 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.