Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 comes with a 8-inch touchscreen display resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 is powered by a Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429 chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2019 rear camera 8MP camera and for selfie 2MP front camera, Backed by 5100 mAh battery.