Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Tab S5e into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Tab S5e: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Tab S5e Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Tab S5e.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Tab S5e: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Tab S5e and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Tab S5e: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S5e SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e comes with a 10.5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is powered by a Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 chipset coupled with 4/6 GB of RAM. This device packs a 64/128 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Tab S5e rear camera 13MP camera and for selfie 8MP front Camera, Backed by 7040 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e also has a fingerprint sensor on the side.