Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Galaxy Xcover 4 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy Xcover 4: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy Xcover 4 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy Xcover 4.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy Xcover 4: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy Xcover 4 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy Xcover 4: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Xcover 4 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 is powered by a Exynos 7570 Quad 14 nm chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM. This device packs a 16 GB of internal storage. Galaxy Xcover 4 rear camera 13MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 2800 mAh battery.