Want to reset camera settings on your Samsung Z4? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the camera on Z4 into default settings. Sometimes we end
How to Reset Camera on Samsung Z4
- Open the Camera app.
- Now open settings or menu option
- Look for Reset Settings in the camera app
- Tap on Reset settings
- Now your device will restore the camera defaults automatically within a few seconds!
- That’s it!
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Z4: You can just clear app data from the Z4 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Z4.
- Clear Cache Partition on Z4: You can wipe the cache partition on your Z4 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Z4: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Z4 SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Z4 comes with a 4.5-inch touchscreen display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Samsung Z4 is powered by a Tizen 3.0 chipset coupled with 1 GB of RAM. This device packs a 8 GB of internal storage. Z4 rear camera 5MP camera and for selfie 5MP front Camera, Backed by 2050 mAh battery.