Want to reset network settings on your Realme 1? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the network settings on Realme 1 into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better reception on our phone, we will try to change the network option for the sim connection under the network menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby abruptly lost its connectivity, or the Internet may not work properly. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the network settings.
You can fix the internet, Bluetooth or even WiFi connectivity issue by resetting the network settings. So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the network setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Network Settings on Realme 1
If you’re finding difficulties to connect Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or network connectivity on your Realme 1 device, your first option is to reboot your device. Sometime reboot will fix this problem, if not turn off the data, WiFi or Bluetooth respectively to fix any of this issue. But if this is not enough, it is possible to reset all the network settings to their defaults.
- Go into Settings.
- Now tap on Network & Internet.
- Touch Reset network settings.
- Tap on RESET SETTINGS.
- Now confirm by tapping on RESET SETTINGS. Once you tap RESET SETTINGS, this action can’t be undone.
- This way you can fix the common Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other network settings back to factory default on Realme 1.
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Realme 1: You can just clear app data from the Realme 1 Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Realme 1.
- Clear Cache Partition on Realme 1: You can wipe the cache partition on your Realme 1 and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Realme 1: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
Realme 1 Specifications
Realme 1 comes a 6 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The device packs 32/64/128GB internal storage and 3/4/6GB of RAM. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13MP and front 8MP for selfies. The Realme 1 backed by a Li-Ion 3410 mAh battery.