Want to reset network settings on your Samsung Galaxy A10e? then you are in the right place. Here we will teach you how to reset the network settings on Galaxy A10e into default settings. Sometimes we end up customizing our device and while we want a better reception on our phone, we will try to change the network option for the sim connection under the network menu. This customization may lead to a mess and thereby abruptly lost its connectivity, or the Internet may not work properly. To fix this issue, our first resolution is to restore the network settings.
You can fix the internet, Bluetooth or even WiFi connectivity issue by resetting the network settings. So without wasting our time, let’s start the session by resetting the network setting. To do that, follow the below steps.
How to Reset Network Settings on Samsung Galaxy A10e
If you’re finding difficulties to connect Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or network connectivity on your Galaxy A10e device, your first option is to reboot your device. Sometime reboot will fix this problem, if not turn off the data, WiFi or Bluetooth respectively to fix any of this issue. But if this is not enough, it is possible to reset all the network settings to their defaults.
- Go into Settings.
- Now tap on General management.
- Touch Reset.
- Touch Reset network settings.
- Tap on RESET SETTINGS.
- Now confirm by tapping on RESET SETTINGS. Once you tap RESET SETTINGS, this action can’t be undone.
- This way you can fix the common Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other network settings back to factory default on Galaxy A10e.
If the above option doesn’t work for you, you can try below alternative option
- Clear app data on Galaxy A10e: You can just clear app data from the Galaxy A10e Camera app. Check our guide on how to clear app data on Galaxy A10e.
- Clear Cache Partition on Galaxy A10e: You can wipe the cache partition on your Galaxy A10e and see if you can resolve this problem.
- Hard Reset on Galaxy A10e: Still there is a problem in your camera app, then the last solution is to try a hard reset.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e SPECIFICATIONS
Samsung Galaxy A10e comes with a 5.83-inch touchscreen display resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A10e is powered by a Exynos 7884 chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM. This device packs a 32 GB of internal storage. Galaxy A10e rear camera 8MP camera and for selfie 5MP front camera, Backed by 3000 mAh battery.